What is hiding in Cricova cellars besides ravishing smell of wine, thousands of barrels, cool stone labyrinths and decades of history?
Only one day in a year a magic underground city appears, which is invisible in the rest of the time. This city hides a small group of people born from the legends and fairy tales – Underland – a city, which is divided into three districts: White Wine District, Red Wine District and Sparkling Wine District.
While walking through the labyrinths of Underland, everyone has the opportunity to listen to diverse street musicians, to enjoy varieties of wine, mulled wine, fun and artistry of the city.
- 3 stages where over 30 musical artists and bands from all over the world will perform
- Red, white and sparkling wines
- 25 varieties of mulled wine
- Musicians and street artists, jugglers, living statues, painters, caricaturists, etc.
- Handicrafts fair
- Workshops and master classes with prominent craftsmen
- Wine Schools with tastings and sommeliers
- The St. Valentine’s Office where instant marriages are registered, valid only during the event
- Selfie points, photo-points
- City hall and the famous mayor who welcomes and guides you through the city
- Tours in the underground Cricova Museum
- Monk’s cell where you can find the most hidden secrets of the city
- Magic alley where the fortune teller predicts the future to everyone
- An underground park with painters and caricaturists who make portraits for each visitor
- Alley of worldwide known hedonists
- And much-much more!